At Vista Adult Day Health Care, our goal at the center is to improve or maintain the physical, emotional and psychological condition of the patients so they can continue to live independently.
The patients that qualify to participate in our programs are those who are aged 18 or older who are retired and/or have a disability (developmental, physical and/ or psychological). To keep them active and to promote socialization, we facilitate these wholesome activities at the center:
- Social Work Services
- Nursing Service
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Transportation to and from their home
- Breakfast and Lunch (cooked at the center)
- Three Field Trips Per Month
- English Classes
- Therapeutic Activities, Arts and Crafts
- Entertainment (such as supervised dancing twice a month)
- Opportunities for Personal Growth
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Pharmaceutical Services
Vista Adult Day Health Care will work with their primary doctor and family to ensure the best possible results. Would you like your loved one to benefit from our programs at the center? Call us at 323-773-3555 for admission inquiries.