Vista Adult Day Health Care offers programs that are authorized by the Department of Aging, Department of Health Care Services, California Highway Patrol, California Department of Education (Nutrition Services Division) and the Fire Department. We facilitate adult day programs that provide recreation and socialization for individuals in the Maywood, California community who are 18 or older who are retired and/ or have a disability.
We recognize our responsibilities to serve those who have limited options for meeting their needs. We plan with our communities, to develop innovative programs to respond rapidly to needs, and as appropriate, help influence community priorities to ensure that individual and community service gaps are addressed. In implementing our mission, we follow six principles:
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
- We believe that people are capable of making progress at any age.
- We strive to make our service accessible to all members of the community.
- We provide services consistent with the highest standards of care.
- We believe that successful response to our clients’ needs require staff with high levels of knowledge, skill and integrity.
- We ensure continuation of services by being responsible fiscal managers.
This institution prohibits any type of discrimination based on ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender (gender identity or gender expression), marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation and/ or sex.
Everyone is welcomed to visit our center with no obligations.
Get to know us better and visit Vista Adult Day Health Care! You can also set a schedule for at tour and our staff will be happy to show you around. Call us at 323-773-3555 for appointment requests.